- Business Organization and Transactions
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Federal and State Criminal Defense
- Real Estate Matters
- University of Richmond, B.A., 1996
- University of Richmond, J.D., 1999
- Notes & Comments Editor, University of Richmond Law Review, 1998-1999
- Moot Court Board Member, University of Richmond, 1999
Admissions and Affiliations
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
Rick Dzubin has accumulated diverse experience in all manner of litigation on behalf of clients large and small. He has represented clients in matters as varied as simple landlord-tenant disputes, federal criminal charges, civil forfeiture proceedings, sophisticated business and government contract litigation, will contests, municipal bond litigation, personal injury, and product liability. Rick has extensive first-chair trial experience, but is also well-versed in the use of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as mediation and arbitration. His primary areas of practice currently are commercial contract and real estate litigation. Prior to forming RRBMDK, LLP, Rick prosecuted federal criminal cases as a legal intern for the U.S. Attorney’s Office and defended automobile companies in complex product liability defense matters as an associate with the law firm of Bowman and Brooke, LLP.
Rick lives in Fairfax County with his wife and two children. He is an avid golfer and runner and is a member of Springfield Golf & Country Club.
- The Extension of the Bruton Rule at the Expense of Judicial Efficiency in Gray v. Maryland, 33 U.Rich. L. Rev. 1999.
- Abrogating the Exclusionary Rule Outside the Criminal Trial Context? Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole v. Scott: One Step Closer to a Per Se Rule in Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence, 33 U. Rich. L. Rev. 1999.
Alexandria Bar Association
Alexandria Bar Foundation, Board Member, 2007 – Present
Alexandria Chamber of Commerce, General Counsel, 2008 – Present
Fairfax Bar Association